168 Spencerport Rd
Rochester, NY 14606
The celebration of the Eucharist is at the heart of the life of the Church. The Christian community gathers to celebrate the mystery of God’s love as it is revealed in the sacred Scriptures and in the sacrificial meal. Those who gather are fed by the Word and by the Body and Blood of Christ.
First Eucharist (Grade 2)
In accordance with the Code of Canon Law, all those preparing for First Eucharist need to prepare for and celebrate First Reconciliation prior to receiving First Eucharist. Students must have completed a year of religion classes or Catholic school and also attend weekly mass, before preparing for these sacraments.
Preparation Requirements & Dates:
- Informational Meeting for Parents: Wednesday , February 9 at 7:00 p.m.
- Enrollment Rite: Sunday, March 6 at 9:00 a.m., with the start of preparation classes following Mass.
- Preparation Class Schedule: March 6, 13, 20, 27, April 3, 24, 10:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Second Parent Meeting: Wednesday, April 27 at 7:00 p.m.
- Rehearsal: Thursday, May 5 at 6:00 p.m.
- Celebration: Saturday, May7 at 11:00 a.m.
- May Crowning: TBA
- Ice Cream Social: TBA
For more information, please contact Maureen Piehler at 429-5650.